Using your Android to control your computer is a great way to
interact with programs. Your phone can be used a trackpad, or could be
used to use a media player using custom controls. Monect lets you take things further by turning your Android device into all manner of peripherals.
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth by using the Android device.
Here are features:
• RaceMode – Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad – Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple’s trackpad!
• My Computer – Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick – Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode – Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards – Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards…
• Text transfer – Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• PPT mode – When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more…
Please install PC Remote Receiver on your computer before using PC remote.
Download the PC Remote Receiver at our official site for free: http://www.monect.com/pc-remote/
Requirements: Android 4.1+