Smartphones have made our life a lot easier, but it comes with its own set of drawbacks. Today smartphone addiction is a growing concern amongst people of all age groups. SPACE tracks your screen time/phone usage and thus helps you recognize your addiction with your phone.
Phones can leave us feeling anxious, distracted and absent from important moments with our friends, families and ourselves. Sometimes it can feel like we’re not in control. The answer isn’t to avoid using phones altogether. That’s not realistic and isn’t even necessary.
Instead, we can focus on being in control of when and how we use our devices.
SPACE is here to help you find your phone/life balance and overcome your addiction and helps you develop a healthy attitude towards your screens. With SPACE you will:
• Understand your current habits;
• Understand what ‘type’ of phone user you are – be it boredom battler, social sticky-mitt, rabbit hole wanderer or a busy bee;
• Set goals to track phone usage/screen time and unlocks, track progress against these goals over time; including usage by the app;
• Use tools, such as excluding apps, notification blocking and screen dimming to curb your phone usage
• Receive interruptions to keep you on track;
• Share your progress with friends, families, and colleagues, building new habits together (pro)
• Benchmark performance against other SPACE users (pro)
• Unlock top tips to achieve digital balance and control phone addiction
• This productivity app helps you to unplug when you need to focus.
SPACE users end up spending less time on their phone. Amongst our wider user base, SPACE users spend on usage average 2 hours and 46 mins on their phones per day – whilst the average US citizen is reported to spend 4 hours and 16 mins.