Split-screen creator is a tool that allows Android users to launch two apps in split-window mode automatically, instead of having to manually open one app, launch split-window mode and select a second app.
– Create unlimited shortcuts to automatically launch two apps in split-screen mode;
– Launch the same app in two different windows.
– Supports other app shortcuts;
– 3rd party icon packs support;
– Hide icon from home launcher;
On supported launchers, go to widgets & shortcuts and find Split-screen creator on the list. Add a new shortcut to the home launcher then select two apps/shortcuts and you’re done.
– Does the Split-screen creator work on MIUI?
Unfortunately the app is not compatible with this ROM.
– Does the Split-screen creator work on Android 6.0?
The app requires Android 7.0+ to be able to run.
– Only one app is being launched after tapping the shortcut?
Some app combinations don’t work well, you can try to create a new shortcut and select the apps in a different order.
– Why does the app need the accessibility service?
This option is essential for the app to work since it’s required to toggle Android’s split-window mode.
Requirements: Android 7.0+
Developer: Francisco Barroso