Sometime you just want wake your phone to watch time and some basic notification (battery, missed call, sms..) and don’t want to drain battery for that.Glance Plus is designed for this propose, it shows some basic info in black screen when you waving your hand over proximity sensor or cover proximity sensor.
How to use this app:
1. Open Glance Plus, start service
2. Wave hand over proximity sensor 2 times OR just take out your phone from pocket 🙂
3. To weak up your phone, double tap on screen
4. To turn off glance screen just press power button
5. Choose ‘Always on’ from ‘Glance Type’ to get Glance screen persistency
– Change font size, font color
– Enable/disable showing notification, weather..
– Change clock style (digital, analog)
– Change display position of info on screen
For Samsung device: To prevent the app stoped by itself:
System Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery > Unmonitored apps > Add apps > checked Glance Plus
For Xiaomi smartphone: need manually grant “Draw over other apps” permission (Go to Setting > Installed apps > Glance Plus > Permission manager > Display pop-up window > “Allow”)
For Huawei smartphone: Open Phone Manager apps (or Settings app) -> Permission Manager -> choose Applications tab -> select Glance Plus -> enable Draw over other apps
Requirements: Android 4.3+